Over 2 light years across and over 2000 light years away from Earth: The Ghost Nebula (Hubble)
I run the Traveller of Azeroth blog so if you're interested in seeing WoW screenshots of my adventures, please feel free to follow me there instead!
How to Train Your Dragon 2 - Concept Art
FINALLY HIT THAT FUNNY NUMBER! Guess what. It’s another giveaway time!
* * *
Art giveaway! For free artl
The winner gets a backgroundless single-character full-body piece like these [x][x][x] OR a speedpaint waist up with background/environment detail - something like this [x][x]. Other details will be discussed with the winner.
The artwork can of World of Warcraft player character excluding worgen, Guild Wars 2 character, fully original character (including fan characters) or JJBA character!
Winners will be drawn with random.org or some similar random number generator.
Rules & Stuff
1. You must follow either meoproject/meocraft — or both! Both are art blogs, meocraft is just WoW specific, so you are not in for anything weird. Why would you want to win my art if you don’t like my art after all? Following both blogs does not give you extra entries, but you can at least choose what kind of content you like more!
2. Like and/or reblog this. Reblog as many times as you want… but please space it out a bit to not spam your followers.
3. Giveaway on 14th of July, midnight GMT+2 time. Keep your ask boxes around that time. The winner will be contacted via ask and if the winner does not reply back within 24 hours a new winner will be chosen. I will also make a post with the winner names announced, so try checking out my blog. I had some problems with tumblr eating my messages last time.
4. If this message gets 200+ reblogs I will also add 3 more prices — headshots for 3 other lucky people! If this message gets 300+ reblogs I will add one more headshot to that, so with 300+ reblogs there will be 5 winners total, one full artwork and 4 headshots!
5. If I get less than 100 notes (reblogs+likes) I will cancel the giveaway!
6. This post might get edited in case something comes up.
Ok that’s it I guess keep an eye on this message in case I have to add something.
since this has fallen off the first page of my blog, i’ll reblog a reminder!
still lots of time to enter
also piping in to say that yesss, you DO need to FOLLOW me to qualify.
If you are reblogging to a different blog you are following me on, please specify.
I’m still vacationing over here @ Åland, and have nothing to post yet, but there is 4 days to go! Remember, likes and reblogs count, but you HAVE to be following me, either at meocraft or meoproject, or else you will be disqualified! I will check!
I’m back home and stuff and you have a bit over 26 hours left to participate!
This will be the last time I’ll be reblogging this reminder so there is that also.
Just one of those things that I always wondered about. Stags and otters are all very well, but what if you end up with a tiny chameleon or giant blue whale? I mean, it could be a giant tub of nutella…
Anyway, so glad I got around to doing this pic -drawing the less attractive animals was awesome.
Popped it up on Redbubble because they have tote bags and cushions now which is just wow - can grab it also on cards or posters - check it out here!
Muggleborns with Pokemon!!!
IF YOU GET STABBED DON’T FUCKING REMOVE THE KNIFE. THE KNIFE IS KEEPING THE BLOOD INSIDE OF YOU IF YOU TAKE IT OUT YOU’LL BLEED OUT AND DIE.
Mental image of Julius Caesar running around Rome with twenty-three knives sticking out of his body like some crazy toga-wearing porcupine.
So, this weekend’s news in the tech world was flooded with a “story” about how a “chatbot” passed the Turing Test for “the first time,” with lots of publications buying every point in the story and talking about what…
I forgot how much I loved this place. *.*
*hacks into school pa system* CITIZENS OF DALARAN